Get expert training guidance and prescription from one of our professional Health and Fitness trainers!
Personal Training is a fantastic way to increase your workout motivation and accelerate your training results. Our fully qualified Personal Trainers will lead your sessions in the Fitness Suite or designated PT room, set your goals and provide constant feedback and support.
Here at The Edge we not only want our staff to give you the best exercises to achieve your goals, we also want it to be a learning experience where you learn correct form and exercise selection. The days of getting pushed through your paces for an hour then left to your own devices have long since passed! Through proper exercise prescription and dedication you will improve your body composition, physical performance and health outcomes as well as have constant support from your trainer whenever you need it!
Throughout your time with one of our trainers, your selected professional will perform a range of different assessments to ensure you are getting the very best out of the service, these assessments will vary between the style of trainer you are working with, but don’t worry, these won’t be too intensive.
Price List and Booking
· Personal Training 3 sessions (Special offer - 1 per member) £45.00
· Personal Training 3 sessions £67.50
· Personal Training 5 session £100.00
· Personal Training 10 sessions £175.00
· Partner PT 3 sessions £75.00
· Partner PT 5 sessions £115.00
· Partner PT 10 sessions £200.00
To book your sessions, please speak to a member of the Health and Fitness team.
Meet Our Team
Checkout our Personal Trainer individual profiles below which have a description of what each of our trainers specialise in and also contact details if you wish to get in contact to book a session or just ask some training questions.
Don't be shy, they would love to hear from you!!
Personal Training can be tailored to your individual needs. here are some examples:
· Weight Loss - Take advantage of the most effective exercises to steer you towards your weight-loss goals. Incorporating both cardiovascular and resistance exercises with top notch technique we will make sure you achieve what you’re aiming for sooner rather than later!
· Sports Specific - If you want to excel at your sport then you need to be very specific when you’re in the gym, the usual standard exercises just won’t do. Our personal trainers have come from performance backgrounds in a wide range of sports and will guide you through what is needed.
· Muscle Gain – If you’re looking to gain some muscles and increased definition our Personal Trainers have an in depth knowledge of how to get there with tried and tested methods!
· Rehabilitation –If you are returning from an injury or you have a medical condition our personal trainers can work with you to help.