Book an exercise class
You can book your place on an exercise class via our Online Booking System (find out how) or at the Edge reception.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE
Book your class now using our online booking system
You can book a class online two days in advance.
This facility is only available to Edge members. If you are a Sports Pass Member you will not be able to use this Service.
- Use our Online Booking System or visit the reception to book the class 2 days in advance.
- Prior to entering your class, you must collect your ticket from a receptionist or at the kiosks.
- You must give your ticket for the class to the Class Instructor at the beginning of your class. (This is the one with your name on).
- Please be on time for your class. Members will not be allowed entry 5 minutes after the class commences.
- Please store all belongings in lockers provided before the start of the class.
Cancelling your class
- If you cannot attend the class, you can cancel your booking online so that other members can benefit. Please log-in to the Online Booking System and click the ‘Account History’ tab to cancel.
- Alternatively you can cancel your booking by contacting reception or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance is monitored and members will be contacted if they consistently book on to a class and do not show as this is unfair to other members who may wish to attend the class. Members may be suspended as per our terms and conditions.
- If you have been unable to book a place on a class, it may be possible to join the class by speaking to the instructor at the start to see if there has been a last minute cancellation. This will be on a first come first serve basis.
Note *You must be able to swim at least 50m to participate in Deep Aqua Aerobics or Swimfit.