- Healthy Habits and Lifestyle
- Body transformations
- Weight Management
- Mental Health
- HIIT and Circuit Training
- Sport-Specific Training
I have been passionate about sports since my teenage years, from being a professional table tennis player to becoming a sports coach with my Sports Coaching Degree and progressing to a highly qualified health and fitness specialist.
With more than 10 years combined experience in the Sports and Physical Activity sector, I believe my experience of working with a wide variety of clients with diverse needs, goals, ages, and abilities, together with my qualifications and degrees, can be extremely helpful if you want to get fitter and maintain your physical health, as well as improve your mental health, habits, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Master’s degree in Sport and Youth Activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Coaching
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral Instructor
- Level 3 Nutrition
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor