Balancing Life Survey
Each year Sport & Physical Activity conduct a survey to learn more about the activity and wellbeing levels of staff and students at the University of Leeds. These results help us to work with faculties and individuals to create opportunities for people to be more regularly active.
Thank you to all who completed the 2019 Balancing Life Survey. Check back here at a later date for the published results.
Download the results of our previous surveys.
- This competition is open solely to staff and students at the University of Leeds
- The University of Leeds will use any personal data submitted only for the purposes of facilitating the prize draw or for contacting you if you have indicated that you are interested in future market research.
- All entries must be received by 19th May 2019.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place by 26th May 2019. The winners will be drawn at random. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If any of the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Only one entry per person.
- No entrant may win more than one prize
- There are six prizes in total; three students will be selected from the entrants to win a £50 Amazon voucher; three members of staff will be selected from the entrants to win a Refresh card with £50 of credit loaded to be spent in any Great Food at Leeds cafe on campus
- The winners will be notified via email by 26th May 2019. The University of Leeds will make reasonable attempt to contact the winners but reserves the right to draw a substitute winner if this is not possible.
- The University of Leeds reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or rules without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of the university’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions or on the Sport and Physical Activity website.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.