Cromer Terrace is a dynamic, multi-purpose studio that is located in the heart of the University of Leeds next to the student’s union. As a multi-functioning space, it provides flexible room for several societies and organisations within the University to utilise the space whether that be through rehearsals, fitness exercise classes, or University events. In addition, individuals can receive physical treatment, advice and therapy from a sports massage therapist situated here at Cromer Terrace.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Gryphons Abroad 2019; Another Successful Year!August 1, 2019 - 4:09 pm
- The University Continues to Help Keep Cost of Sport Down for StudentsJuly 30, 2019 - 1:00 pm
- Circuits on the grassJuly 26, 2019 - 11:30 am
- University of Leeds Plays Active Role in Netball World CupJuly 24, 2019 - 5:05 pm
- Henley Royal Regatta – Brigham’s Dream DebutJuly 11, 2019 - 11:52 am