Cromer Terrace is a dynamic, multi-purpose studio that is located in the heart of the University of Leeds next to the student’s union. As a multi-functioning space, it provides flexible room for several societies and organisations within the University to utilise the space whether that be through rehearsals, fitness exercise classes, or University events. In addition, individuals can receive physical treatment, advice and therapy from a sports massage therapist situated here at Cromer Terrace.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Brownlee Centre Festival of RunningDecember 10, 2018 - 11:30 am
- Swimming Pool UpdatesDecember 10, 2018 - 10:00 am
- The Edge wins ‘Education Facility of The Year’ at the National Fitness Awards 2018December 6, 2018 - 4:37 pm
- Popular Hours in the GymDecember 4, 2018 - 2:58 pm
- University Celebrates Sport ScholarsDecember 4, 2018 - 2:42 pm