Cromer Terrace is a dynamic, multi-purpose studio that is located in the heart of the University of Leeds next to the student’s union. As a multi-functioning space, it provides flexible room for several societies and organisations within the University to utilise the space whether that be through rehearsals, fitness exercise classes, or University events. In addition, individuals can receive physical treatment, advice and therapy from a sports massage therapist situated here at Cromer Terrace.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Funding to grow volunteering programmeJanuary 24, 2019 - 3:23 pm
- University of Leeds represented at 2019 Leeds Sport AwardsJanuary 18, 2019 - 4:34 pm
- Varsity Cross Country Round-upJanuary 15, 2019 - 11:08 am
- What’s happening at The Edge in 2019January 15, 2019 - 10:22 am
- Class UpdatesJanuary 15, 2019 - 10:00 am