Cromer Terrace is a dynamic, multi-purpose studio that is located in the heart of the University of Leeds next to the student’s union. As a multi-functioning space, it provides flexible room for several societies and organisations within the University to utilise the space whether that be through rehearsals, fitness exercise classes, or University events. In addition, individuals can receive physical treatment, advice and therapy from a sports massage therapist situated here at Cromer Terrace.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- How to book your visit to The EdgeAugust 28, 2020 - 4:29 pm
- Coronavirus (covid-19): update on sport facilitiesAugust 20, 2020 - 11:35 am
- Asda CEO to take on Chair role for British Transplant Games in LeedsAugust 19, 2020 - 11:23 am
- Yorkshire to South Africa: Help Save LivesJuly 8, 2020 - 3:43 pm
- 7 ways to combat stress and anxietyJuly 8, 2020 - 11:01 am