SENIOR FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
- Martial Arts
Health and fitness is more than looking good on the beach, it is about having a lifestyle to improve your wellbeing.
I have been active most of my life, training in different martial arts such as Shaolin Kung Fu, Muay Thai, and Capoeira, I have even trained with the Shaolin monks in China!
I used to work as a martial arts stuntman and refined my skills during this time. I had the opportunity to learn gymnastics, contemporary dance and a variety of functional training, as well as rehabilitation methods for when I inevitably got injured on the job.
How I can improve your overall physicality:
- Improving your flexibility to kick higher
- Improve your coordination to hold a handstand
- Develop your agility to move and flip
- Improve your strength to punch and kick harder
- Rehabilitate your injuries
- Most importantly, have fun whilst training
- Level 3 PT
- Level 2 gym instruction
- 6th-degree black belt master in Kung Fu and Kickboxing