- You agree that your personal information can be stored and used by University of Leeds and their partners in connection with the organisation, staging and administration of Tri Something New and GO TRI activity.
- You agree that your name, image and contact details can be used by the Organisers and their partners for the purposes of:-
- The promotion and marketing of Tri Something New and Go Tri events and training;
- Adding you to a mailing list to keep you informed about future events and services which we believe you might be interested in, such as information regarding local clubs, events and how to join Triathlon England.
- The Organisers shall take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information or marketing information pertaining or relating to you which comes into their possession or control shall not be:
- Used or reproduced in whole or in part in any form except for the purposes outlined in these conditions
- Disclosed to any person not authorised by you to receive it; or
- Altered, deleted, added to or otherwise interfered with (except where expressly permitted by these conditions)
- If you would not like the Organisers or their partners to use the marketing information or personal information other than for purposes related solely to your participation in Tri Something New, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Natalie Haythornthwaite Inducted into Sporting Hall of FameNovember 18, 2019 - 2:03 pm
- University Celebrates our Sports ScholarsNovember 15, 2019 - 11:34 am
- Sign up to the Adamson Bequest Fitness ChallengeOctober 30, 2019 - 12:36 pm
- Meet the girls making strides for EnglandOctober 18, 2019 - 4:44 pm
- Leeds Varsity 2019 Round UpOctober 18, 2019 - 1:58 pm