The Social Sport Activators programme has been developed to provide students with an opportunity to develop their clubs membership, sports coaching skills and employability in a supportive and developmental environment. Our Social Sport programme is relaxed and informal. It provides attendees with a relaxed approach to the delivery of sport and as such our activators will be good communicators who can organise and lead basic coaching and games. No prior coaching experience is required as we will support your development!
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- 7 ways to combat stress and anxietyJuly 8, 2020 - 11:01 am
- 15/06/2020: Coronavirus (covid-19): update on sport facilitiesJune 15, 2020 - 11:59 am
- Leeds to Host Six Teams During the RLWC2021!June 10, 2020 - 11:23 am
- Vegetarian enchiladas with tomato sauce & double cheeseJune 8, 2020 - 12:02 am
- Frozen yoghurt barkJune 7, 2020 - 11:58 pm