The Social Sport Activators programme has been developed to provide students with an opportunity to develop their clubs membership, sports coaching skills and employability in a supportive and developmental environment. Our Social Sport programme is relaxed and informal. It provides attendees with a relaxed approach to the delivery of sport and as such our activators will be good communicators who can organise and lead basic coaching and games. No prior coaching experience is required as we will support your development!
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- This Girl Can at LeedsJanuary 20, 2020 - 4:49 pm
- Volunteer of the Month: Matthew EkeJanuary 15, 2020 - 4:32 pm
- Balancing Life Survey Results 2019January 7, 2020 - 11:31 am
- Run the Loop at the Brownlee CentreJanuary 3, 2020 - 12:25 pm
- Men’s Football: Donating our Time to CharityDecember 16, 2019 - 2:19 pm
Subscribe to Emails
We care about your privacy