The Social Sport Activators programme has been developed to provide students with an opportunity to develop their clubs membership, sports coaching skills and employability in a supportive and developmental environment. Our Social Sport programme is relaxed and informal. It provides attendees with a relaxed approach to the delivery of sport and as such our activators will be good communicators who can organise and lead basic coaching and games. No prior coaching experience is required as we will support your development!
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Find The Edge in Welcome WeekSeptember 7, 2022 - 1:04 pm
- Leeds University Alumni Make Impact at the Commonwealth Games 2022August 18, 2022 - 10:59 am
- The Edge redefines the exercise spaceAugust 10, 2022 - 2:03 pm
- The Edge hosts The British Transplant GamesAugust 3, 2022 - 10:48 am
- Small changes to our pay-as-you-go pricesAugust 2, 2022 - 3:48 pm