The Social Sport Activators programme has been developed to provide students with an opportunity to develop their clubs membership, sports coaching skills and employability in a supportive and developmental environment. Our Social Sport programme is relaxed and informal. It provides attendees with a relaxed approach to the delivery of sport and as such our activators will be good communicators who can organise and lead basic coaching and games. No prior coaching experience is required as we will support your development!
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Varsity Cross Country Round-upJanuary 15, 2019 - 11:08 am
- Varsity Cross Country PreviewJanuary 11, 2019 - 12:40 pm
- Tom de Glanville named in England U20s Elite Player SquadJanuary 7, 2019 - 12:25 pm
- Fundraising with the University of Leeds Women’s Hockey ClubDecember 13, 2018 - 12:36 pm
- Brownlee Centre Festival of RunningDecember 10, 2018 - 11:30 am
Subscribe to Emails
We care about your privacy