A flavorful twist on potato salad featuring roasted radishes, zesty curried mayo, and fresh chives for a delightful crunch.
- 1kg new potatoes, cut into bite size chunks
- Good quality olive oil
- Sea salt + freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch radishes (10-12), trimmed and cut into quarters
- 4 tbsp vegan mayo
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ garlic clove, finely grated
- 1cm fresh ginger, finely grated
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Nigella seeds
- Small bunch chives, finely chopped
- Roast the potatoes with oil and salt + pepper for 30 minutes or until almost crispy, then add the radishes and roast for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the curried mayo ingredients with a squeeze of lemon juice, taste for seasoning.
- Serve the roast veg in the roasting tray, drizzled with the spiced mayo and sprinkled with the chives and nigella seeds.