This class is open to beginners and experienced dancers and will focus on learning the foundations and movements. Dancehall, also called ragga or dub is a subgenre of Reggae. Originates from Jamaica, mixing faster rhythms and digital instrumentation with powerful, confident and swagged up moves. For both women and men.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- BUCS Cricket National Championship WinnersJune 24, 2022 - 2:03 pm
- Zynk announced as official partnerJune 23, 2022 - 12:12 pm
- Staff and Students Join AJ Bell TriathlonJune 21, 2022 - 3:27 pm
- Healthy Eating WeekJune 16, 2022 - 12:24 pm
- Savannah Van Der NietTandoori Tofu Skewers with Coconut TzatzikiJune 16, 2022 - 11:39 am