These tasty burgers are super easy to make, just pop all the ingredients in a blender, mould into shape and cook!
- 400g tin of chickpeas
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Handful of parsley (optional)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. chilli powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp. plain flour
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 pittas
- Green salad
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Blend the chickpeas, onion, garlic, parsley, cumin, coriander and flour in a food processor.
- Shape the mixture into 8 small burgers using some flour to help with the stickiness.
- Heat up the oil in a large non-stick pan.
- Place the burgers in the pan and cook on a medium heat until golden on both sides (about 8 mins).
- Serve with warmed pittas and green salad.