A spicy and indulgent dessert blending the creaminess of tofu with rich chocolate, infused with a hint of fiery chili.
- 200g dark chocolate, minimum 70% cocoa solids
- 600g silken tofu
- 160g agave or maple syrup
- Small pinch sea salt
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Cacao nibs, maple syrup and a few spoonful’s of coconut yoghurt, to serve.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie and then use a blender to process with all the other ingredients until super smooth.
- Spoon into 8 individual glasses and set in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- To serve, spoon a little coconut yoghurt onto each mousse, drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle with cacao nibs