Cromer Terrace is a dynamic, multi-purpose studio that is located in the heart of the University of Leeds next to the student’s union. As a multi-functioning space, it provides flexible room for several societies and organisations within the University to utilise the space whether that be through rehearsals, fitness exercise classes, or University events. In addition, individuals can receive physical treatment, advice and therapy from a sports massage therapist situated here at Cromer Terrace.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Natalie Haythornthwaite Inducted into Sporting Hall of FameNovember 18, 2019 - 2:03 pm
- University Celebrates our Sports ScholarsNovember 15, 2019 - 11:34 am
- Sign up to the Adamson Bequest Fitness ChallengeOctober 30, 2019 - 12:36 pm
- Meet the girls making strides for EnglandOctober 18, 2019 - 4:44 pm
- Leeds Varsity 2019 Round UpOctober 18, 2019 - 1:58 pm