Join us at the stunning Cookridge Hall for a day of golf in aid of our Gryphons Abroad project to South Africa.
The day will include a round of 18 Hole Championship Golf with prizes for the top 3 teams as well as a competition for the ‘longest drive’ and ‘nearest the pin’. We will finish the day with a post round meal, prizes and a raffle.
Venue: Cookridge Hall
Date: 28th April 2017
Time: 11am – first tee time
Cost: £160 per team of 4 people
Order of the Day
- 10am: Arrival and registration, including tea and coffee
- 11am: First Tee Time – 18 holes of Championship Golf
- 4:30pm: Post Round Meal including prizes, presentations and raffle
- Teams of 4 with the best 2 Stableford scores on each hole to count.
- Maximum Handicap 28 for Men and 36 for Ladies
Offering spectacular views across the Yorkshire Dales, Cookridge Hall continues to pave the way in setting the standards for golf in Leeds, Yorkshire and beyond. Our par 72 championship golf course caters for golfers of all abilities whilst inside our 18th century clubhouse; you will find exceptional service and unrivalled hospitality.
All money raised will support us in delivering a life changing sport and education programme in South Africa.