Cooking dinner for friends or family? This beautiful chicken recipe is perfect in appearance as well as in taste but doesn’t take all day to prepare! Guaranteed to impress your guests.
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 courgettes
- 250g punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. pesto
- Pre heat the oven to 200⁰C
- Spread the oil in the base of the baking tray, then layer the potatoes and onion flat on top.
- Place the chicken thighs on top of the potatoes and onion and place into the oven for 20 mins.
- Whilst the chicken is in the oven prepare the courgettes. Slice into circles around 2cm thick. When the chicken has been cooking for 20mins, add the courgettes and place back in the oven for 10mins.
- Next, take the dish out of the oven and place the whole cherry tomatoes on top. Bake for a final 10mins.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, it should be cooked all the way through and the skin should be nice and crispy. Spread a generous dollop of pesto on the top of the chicken thighs.
- Serve and enjoy!