Varsity Colour Run
To kick off Varsity 2024 in style, Leeds Sport will be hosting a Campus Colour Run on Monday 22nd April 2024. We are looking for student volunteers to support this fun and exciting event. The event will see students participate in a 3km (approximately) run, jog or walk around the University of Leeds campus. All participants will pass through various dye stations and be doused in different colours as they complete the course.
Date & Time
The event is taking place on Monday 22nd April 2024 and we are looking for volunteers to be available between 5pm-8pm and would report to the Registration area on LUU Precinct.
There are a number of roles available for volunteers on the day including;
- Dye station volunteers
- Route marshalls
- Start & Finish volunteers
Skills & Experience Required
No previous experience is required, we are just looking for reliable enthusiastic students to support this event.
Training & Support
- All volunteers will receive an e-brief document once they have registered as a volunteer
- All volunteers will be briefed in person on the day of the event with regards to their specific role
- Designated members of University Staff will be assigned as point of contact for volunteers at the event
- Event staff kit provided
Reward & Recognition
- Gain Event volunteering experience
- Support a fun and unique on campus event.
How to sign up?
Applications are now OPEN and will close on 18th April 2024. Once you have applied you will receive confirmation of your application being received and then further information will be sent out to you prior to the event.
If you have any questions, please email L.Havercroft@leeds.ac.uk
If you wish to apply for any of our Leeds Sport volunteering positions please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you.