Whilst we’re big fans of good old-fashioned porridge here at GOGA, sometimes it’s nice to mix things up a little bit! This Chai Tea Porridge recipe is a gorgeous twist on classic porridge and still super easy to prepare.
- 5 tbsp. oats
- 100ml almond milk
- 100ml water
- 1 tsp. chai tea powder
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 2 strawberries, chopped
- A handful of blue berries
- 1 tbsp. soya yogurt
- A sprinkle of granola (which contains a mix of dried fruit and seeds)
- Add the oats, water, almond milk and powder into a bowl and stir well.
- Microwave on medium power for around 3 minutes (stirring well in between) or until it thickens to your desired consistency
- After leaving to cool slightly for 1 minute (allowing it to thicken a little bit more) top with the rest of the ingredients.