Head of Triathlon
- Level 3 British Triathlon Coach
- BSc(Hons) Sports and Exercise Science
Past Coaching Experience:
5 years coaching experience across the triathlon spectrum from beginner and age-group coaching to Performance pathway and elite.
- Brownlee Foundation
- Podium Potential Triathlon Coaching
- Yorkshire Academy and Talent Squad
- England Next Generation
- Leeds Triathlon Centre
Past Athletic Experience:
- Grew up through the Regional Academy system
- 4 years within the Leeds Triathlon Centre program as a student athlete
- Racing National elite draft legal triathlon
I have been actively coaching since 2018. This was when I came to University in Leeds to pursue triathlon as an athlete. This was alongside my sports and exercise science degree. I slowly moved my full-time focus from being an athlete as I discovered my passion for helping people. I made the transition from athlete to full time coach in my 4th year at university. I have continued to enjoy trying to develop myself as a coach.
I have enjoyed the development of my personal coaching journey. I am still young and continue to improve every day. Within the team of coaches, I work with there is vast amount of knowledge. I am still eager to learn from as many people as I can.
The most important thing to me as a coach is; if I can positively contribute to someone’s growth, development or experience; within the time that we interact, I will have done my job properly, no matter what level the athlete is.