The government have announced in the autumn statement that from April 2017 the salary sacrifice scheme will be finishing.
What you need to know:
- Arrangements in place before April 2017 will be protected until April 2018.
- We will not be able to offer the salary sacrifice scheme to anybody wanting to join/re-join after 16th March 2017.
- Our final day to accept renewals/new requests will be the 16th March 2017.
- Unfortunately we cannot shorten or extend the term of the scheme as outlined by HMRC.
- We currently do not offer any alternatives to the salary sacrifice scheme.
For more information on the salary sacrifice scheme please refer to the following link Autumn Statement 2016 – GOV.UK