Yoga Nidra is a method of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation. The term yoga nidra is derived from two Sanskrit words, yoga meaning union or one-pointed awareness, and nidra, translating to sleep, a conscious sleep.
You are here: Home1 / Performance Sport2 / Yoga Nidra
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Women’s Rugby win at the Leeds Sport Awards!March 20, 2023 - 5:43 pm
- Easter Opening Hours 2023March 7, 2023 - 9:04 am
- Brand-new online management system launchingMarch 3, 2023 - 4:28 pm
- Jodie Cunningham inducted into Hall of FameFebruary 20, 2023 - 11:25 am
- University of Leeds Sports Scholars awarded their scholarships!February 17, 2023 - 1:29 pm