Yoga Nidra is a method of inducing complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation. The term yoga nidra is derived from two Sanskrit words, yoga meaning union or one-pointed awareness, and nidra, translating to sleep, a conscious sleep.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- BUCS Cricket National Championship WinnersJune 24, 2022 - 2:03 pm
- Zynk announced as official partnerJune 23, 2022 - 12:12 pm
- Staff and Students Join AJ Bell TriathlonJune 21, 2022 - 3:27 pm
- Healthy Eating WeekJune 16, 2022 - 12:24 pm
- Savannah Van Der NietTandoori Tofu Skewers with Coconut TzatzikiJune 16, 2022 - 11:39 am