Focuses upon the correct body alignments to harmonise with our development, eliminating aches and pains and improving posture. The asana positions are held for considerable lengths of time to let the effects of the poses deepen within the individual.
You are here: Home1 / Performance Sport2 / Iyengar Yoga
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Women’s Rugby win at the Leeds Sport Awards!March 20, 2023 - 5:43 pm
- Easter Opening Hours 2023March 7, 2023 - 9:04 am
- Brand-new online management system launchingMarch 3, 2023 - 4:28 pm
- Jodie Cunningham inducted into Hall of FameFebruary 20, 2023 - 11:25 am
- University of Leeds Sports Scholars awarded their scholarships!February 17, 2023 - 1:29 pm