Ashtanga is a physical form of yoga which synchronizes breath and movement through a precise sequence of postures called primary series. The intention of the practice is to cleanse, stretch and strengthen the body, as well as focus and calm the mind.
You are here: Home1 / Performance Sport2 / Ashtanga Yoga
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Women’s Rugby win at the Leeds Sport Awards!March 20, 2023 - 5:43 pm
- Easter Opening Hours 2023March 7, 2023 - 9:04 am
- Brand-new online management system launchingMarch 3, 2023 - 4:28 pm
- Jodie Cunningham inducted into Hall of FameFebruary 20, 2023 - 11:25 am
- University of Leeds Sports Scholars awarded their scholarships!February 17, 2023 - 1:29 pm