We’re pleased to announce a 10-week strength4life course which will run in September.
Following on from the 5-week summer taster course, we are now running a 10-week course. This presents a fantastic opportunity for staff who want to combat the months of sitting at a desk at home or combat the natural loss of muscle strength as we go through life. You can take up this exciting opportunity to work under the guidance of two of the University’s strength training specialists whilst working at your own level.
You will join Nina Anne Lawrence, the University’s own over-50 competitive strongwoman and Tim Jarrett, the University’s Lead Strength and Conditioning coach, or one of his colleagues. There are only 12 places available … so it’s first come first served!
- When: 29 September – 1 December 2021, Wednesdays 5.30-6.45pm
- Where: Strength & Conditioning Suite, The Edge
- Price: £75.00 (Special price for University of Leeds staff; no Edge membership required).
- What to do next: Contact the Edge reception to book your place on 0113 343 5095.
- Questions about the course: Contact Nina Anne firstname.lastname@example.org (@Nina_fitnesstraining)