Facilities in Leeds
Leeds is the perfect location for world class athletes giving them access to elite facilities in the city and the unique and challenging training ground of the Yorkshire Countryside.
Find out more about the facilities in Leeds below.
£5M Brownlee Centre and Cycle Circuit
The University of Leeds is home to The Brownlee Centre which is the new home for the Leeds Triathlon Centre. It combines a unique mix of world-class facilities including a strength & conditioning room, physiotherapy and medical space alongside one of the longest cycle circuits in the country.
Strength & Conditioning
£100K has been spent creating a purpose built, top quality facility where strength & conditioning coaches can work with athletes to maximise their performance.
Swimming at The Edge
25m, eight-lane swimming pool with over one hundred hours of lane swimming available.
As used by the Tour de France 2014.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Your card is your key – no card means no entryOctober 11, 2019 - 9:19 am
- FREE Seminar: Changing the Game – The Leadership ChallengeOctober 10, 2019 - 11:06 am
- Women’s Rugby Union Team Make History at VarsityOctober 3, 2019 - 9:10 am
- The Sanctuary enquiry giveaway Terms and ConditionsOctober 2, 2019 - 9:14 am
- The Sanctuary selfie giveaway Terms and ConditionsOctober 2, 2019 - 9:08 am