- Sport Specific Fitness
- Plyometric Training
- Core Stability
- Injury Pre/Rehab
I am an energetic and enthusiastic trainer with a genuine passion for sport and physical activity. Having now worked in the fitness industry for 7 years (4 of which at the Edge) I have met and worked with a massive variety of people.
From rehabbing back injuries to marathons I am confident to take on almost any goals and I am willing to throw myself in 100%. I am lucky enough to have spent time working alongside the head physio at Leeds Rhinos, working with first team players. Sport and physical activity is a genuine passion.
Not only am I a PT, I also coach badminton to national standard players and teach nike training club and kieser cycle classes. In my spare time I am usually outdoors, being a keen rock climber (mainly bouldering) or mountain biking.
- Level 1 Coaching Award – British Powerlifting
- Level 2 British Weightlifting Instructor
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 1 GBPF Instructor – Great British Powerlifting Federation
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- Level 3 Nutritional Advisor
- Level 2 Badminton Coach
- Nike Training Club Instructor
- Keiser Cycle Instructor