Edge Club Membership
If you are in a University of Leeds Hall of Residence, you automatically receive an Edge Club membership.
This membership provides you with access to the facilities at off-peak hours totally for FREE.
- Unlimited use of the swimming pool and fitness suite weekdays 6:30 – 11:30 and 14:00 – 16:00
- More than 220 exercise classes to choose from (subject to booking)
- Other facilities such as climbing, football, squash badminton at any time (subject to booking)
- Access to the sports halls or Sports Park Weetwood for sports society training times.
Upgrade your membership
You can upgrade your membership to an Edge Club Extra or Edge Club Premium membership to give you access during peak hours as shown in the table below:
|Edge Club Premium||Edge Club Extra||Edge Club|
- Upgrade to
Edge Club Premium
- Was £110 now only £70
- Upgrade to
Edge Club Extra
- Was £65 now only £50
You also have the option to buy a 3-year membership. The price for this is substantially reduced and if you buy during online registration you will get your first year upgraded to Edge Club Premium for FREE.
- 3-year Edge Premium membership online discount = £560
- 3-year Edge Premium membership = £579
Eligible Halls of Residence
Below is a list of the University Halls that provide Edge Club membership.
Some Halls also have an additional gym facility on site and these are listed on the Accommodation facility details.
If you would like to check if you have an Edge Club membership included in your residential contract please contact the Accommodation Office on 0113 343 7777
|All Rooms||Certain Rooms/Blocks|
|Charles Morris Hall||CitySide|
|Devonshire Hall||The Tannery|
|Ellerslie Global Residence||Liberty Dock|
|Lyddon Hall||Smaller Properties|
|Oxley Residences||Grayson Heights|
|North Hill Court||IQ Leeds|
|Henry Price Residences||Mary Morris House|
|James Baillie Park||Woodhouse Flats|
|Lupton Residences||Kirkstall Brewery|
|St Marks Residences|