Exercise Class Timetable
See below for a full list of this week’s classes!
How to Book Online
Book your class now using our online booking system
- Use our Online Booking System or visit the reception to book the class at least 2 days in advance.
- Prior to entering your class, you must collect your ticket from a receptionist or at the kiosks.
- You must give your ticket for the class to the Class Instructor at the beginning of your class. (This is the one with your name on).
- Please be on time for your class.
- Please store all belongings in lockers provided before the start of the class.
Cancelling your class
- If you cannot attend the class, you can cancel your booking online so that other members can benefit. Please log-in to the Online Booking System and click the ‘Account History’ tab to cancel.
- Alternatively you can cancel your booking by contacting reception or emailing email@example.com
- Attendance is monitored and members will be contacted if they consistently book on to a class and do not show as this is unfair to other members who may wish to attend the class. Members may be suspended as per our terms and conditions.
- If you have been unable to book a place on a class, it may be possible to join the class by speaking to the instructor at the start to see if there has been a last minute cancellation, this will be on a first come first serve basis.Note *You must be able to swim at least 50m to participate in Deep Aqua Aerobics or Swimfit.S/P/A – Staff, Public, Alumni member only class.