Sports Taping and Strapping
This Sports Taping & Strapping course covers the treatment and taping techniques for over 15 different sporting injuries. You will learn key methods associated with sports taping, and on completion of the course, you will receive a technique DVD which is an invaluable learning tool aimed to support you once certified.
What you will learn:
- Key techniques associated with sports taping.
- Techniques to help re-educate poor posture.
- Techniques to help support achilles tendons, patella instability, lumbar spine, unloading, shoulder retraction, ‘tennis elbow’ and wrist stability.
Who should attend:
- Those over 16 years of age with an interest in sports taping and strapping.
- Those qualified or working towards a qualification in sports massage.
- Therapists looking to play an active role in the management of sports injuries.
- Those seeking a career in sports medicine.
10 May 2020
Price: Was £100, now only £90! (Discount only available in the month of November).
If you have any questions please contact Rachel Wilson, Coach Education Co-ordinator:
T: 0113 343 0211
We have other courses available! Check them out HERE