Our Simple Stir Fry recipe provides you with a tasty way of consuming one of your 5 a day as well as using up any old vegetables you have in the process!
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 chicken breast or vegetarian alternative, sliced or diced
- ¼ floret of broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 40g mange-tout, halved
- 5 baby sweetcorn, halved
- 150g straight-to-wok noodles
- 1 tsp. tomato puree
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Heat the olive oil and crushed garlic in a wok for 2-3 mins.
- Add the chicken or vegetarian alternative and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Add the vegetables and cook for a further 10 mins.
- Add the noodles and cook for 5 mins.
- Stir the tomato puree and soy sauce into the mixture until spread throughout.
- Serve and enjoy!