1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in the Principles and Preparations for Coaching Sport
This course has been designed to enable you to study both the theoretical and practical aspects of coaching sport. Giving you the tools to promote your knowledge and understanding of;
- The fundamentals of coaching sport
- How to develop participants through coaching sport
- Supporting participants’ lifestyle through coaching sport
- The principles of safe and equitable coaching practice.
Learners are required to be aged 14 years or over, prior to registration.
Please note: The Level 1 qualification is not a pre-requisite for the Level 2 course
Who should attend:
- Those over 14 years of age who want to learn how to become a sports coach, learn new coaching skills and develop your existing coaching knowledge.
This course is currently not available for booking. If you are interested in this course, please sign up and register your interest below:
For more information, please contact Rachel Harrison, Coach Education Co-ordinator:
T: 0113 343 0211
We have other courses available! Check them out HERE