Are you bored of the same old breakfast but tight for time in the mornings? Try preparing our fruity overnight oats recipe for a tasty breakfast you can just grab on your way out the door.
- 50g oats
- 175ml semi skimmed milk or milk alternative (e.g. hazelnut)
- 2 tbsp. natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- Fruit – 1 small banana or 50g raspberries
- Other topping ideas: desiccated coconut, ground cinnamon, tablespoon of peanut/almond butter
- Place the oats and milk together in a bowl and mix well
- Top with natural yoghurt, honey and fruit and leave to soak for 1 hour or overnight
- Or for a warm breakfast, heat the oats and milk in a saucepan and then add the toppings!