Orienteering is using a map to navigate around a set course at your own pace. We have regular Wednesday trips to local events where you can try out one of our cool head torches for a whole new outdoor experience. We are heading to local score events in parks and woodland near the University which challenge you to find as many locations as possible in 45 minutes using the map.
For a full list of contact details visit our contact page.
Mon to Fri 09:00 – 17:00
Sport & Physical Activity Office
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
- BUCS Cricket National Championship WinnersJune 24, 2022 - 2:03 pm
- Zynk announced as official partnerJune 23, 2022 - 12:12 pm
- Staff and Students Join AJ Bell TriathlonJune 21, 2022 - 3:27 pm
- Healthy Eating WeekJune 16, 2022 - 12:24 pm
- Savannah Van Der NietTandoori Tofu Skewers with Coconut TzatzikiJune 16, 2022 - 11:39 am