First Aid for Sport and Active Leisure
This two-day qualification covers key aspects of sports injury. This includes fundamental lifesaving skills as well as sports specific first aid concerns.
What you will learn:
- Basic life support procedures in a sporting context.
- Sports injury and pitchside return to play decisions.
- How to manage blows to the body.
- How to manage possible compartment syndrome.
- How to manage other common sporting injuries.
- Decisions made for a player to return or cease to play.
- How to manage specialist sports equipment e.g. gum shields and helmets.
- When you should and shouldn’t use ice.
- Other sports-related first aid concerns.
Who should attend:
Those over 16 years of age who want to learn how to administer first aid to sport-related injuries.
Price: Was £140, now only £126! (Discount only available in the month of November).
25 & 26 April 2020
9am-5pm each day
If you have any questions please contact Rachel Wilson, Coach Education Co-ordinator:
T: 0113 343 0211
We have other courses available! Check them out HERE