Intensive Sports Massage
This Intensive Sports Massage qualification is held over six days, concentrating on the practical elements and the fundamental aspects of sports massage.
Our Sports Massage course represents a fantastic opportunity for individuals to gain invaluable additional manual skills. It also enables an individual to obtain an accredited ITEC diploma with the potential to work in private practice as a Sports Massage Therapist.
What you will learn:
- A variety of massage techniques.
- How to apply the techniques to the different areas of the body.
- How to use sports and remedial massage in different contexts and settings.
- How to perform an effective consultation with a client.
- An understanding of the professional standards required of a massage therapist.
Candidates must have prior knowledge of anatomy and physiology either from a degree in a relevant area or previous qualifications and experience.
Who should attend:
- Undergraduate Physiotherapists
- Postgraduate Physiotherapists
- Sport Scientists
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Qualified Fitness Professionals
29th March – 3rd April 2020
9am-5pm each day
The Brownlee Centre, Bodington Way, Leeds, LS16 8NA
Please contact Rachel Wilson, Coach Education Co-ordinator for more information:
T: 0113 343 0211
We have other courses available! Check them out HERE