Would you like something quick and tasty to start your day on a bright note? This smoothie bowl is a great way of using up ripe bananas and makes a colourful change to plain old cereal!
- 2 bananas (use 1.5 bananas in the smoothie and save ½ for decoration)
- 2/3 cup frozen berries
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1 cup semi-skimmed milk (or plant-based alternative)
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Give a good shake to mix all ingredients.
- Blend until all the ingredients have combined and make a thick gloopy liquid (similar to the consistency of yoghurt).
- Empty the mixture into a bowl and decorate with slices of banana, a dollop of yogurt and/or granola and enjoy!