Behaviour Change Tactics Workshop
This workshop helps you learn useful strategies to help people get active, and innovative nudge techniques to ensure they stay active.
Behaviour change is a series of small steps taken over time as part of a journey. The goal of that journey may be to reverse unhealthy patterns of behaviour, such as an inactive lifestyle.
This workshop will provide you with the tools and tactics to ensure your participants develop and maintain the incentive to create lasting change in their lives.
What You Will Learn:
On this workshop you will learn how to;
- Use EAST (Easy, Attractive, Social, Timely) as a simple framework for achieving behaviour change.
- Master simple strategies that can influence behaviour and ensure participants keep coming back to sessions and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Identify the individual needs, motivations, and goals of participants, and how to tailor your coaching methods to suit them.
Every coach needs to be a good people person, and learning behaviour change tactics in this two-hour workshop package – which includes pre and post-learning activities – will help you significantly hone those softer skills.
You will receive a copy of our Behaviour Change Tactics booklet at the workshop to guide you in your future coaching. The 24-page resource explains what behavior change is and why it is so important and sections include:
- Sustaining behaviour change
- Understanding people’s journey
- Understanding motivations
- Connecting with others
- Helping set goals
- Building confidence
- Making commitments
- Promoting social norms providing meaningful feedback
- Rewarding and incentivising
Next course TBC.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to enquire about this workshop.
£30 per candidate
If you have any questions please contact Rachel Harrison, Coach Education Co-ordinator:
T: 0113 343 0211
We have other courses available! Check them out HERE