Are you lacking inspiration when it comes to lunchtime? This vibrant salad is super easy to make and tastes as good as it looks!
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 140g couscous (dry weight)
- handful of walnuts, chopped
- 85g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 6 dried apricots , chopped
- 4 cooked beetroots, chopped
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Boil 100ml water, and mix together with the orange zest and juice.
- Add the couscous to the water and orange juice mix, then mix well and leave for 5 min.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork.
- Add the walnuts, crumbled cheese, apricots and beetroot
- Mix the oil and lemon juice and stir in to the mixture.
- Add the spinach just before you plan to eat. If you are going to transport your salad, we suggest placing the spinach on the top of the salad mixture to stop it from wilting.