Whether it’s for an early breakfast before a busy day or for a lazy Sunday brunch, our scrambled eggs combined with avocado is a great choice. We’ve just used plain wholegrain toast, but why not try it with a toasted bagel or a slice of bloomer?
- 2 eggs
- 50ml semi-skimmed or milk alternative
- ½ avocado
- Handful of rocket
- 1 slice of wholegrain bread
- Optional: half a lemon, chilli flakes
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Warm a sauce pan to a medium heat and add the mixture.
- Gently stir until the mixture becomes solid.
- Pop the bread in the toaster and toast until lightly browned.
- Chop the avocado in half and remove the stone and skin.
- Arrange the toast, avocado, rocket and eggs on a plate. Serve and enjoy!
- Optional: sprinkle over a few chilli flakes or enjoy with a side of fresh lemon.