From Monday, 17 May, both indoor sport and our indoor exercise classes are back! We are so excited to see you pick back up a racquet or back in our studios giving it your all with our instructors.
All your favourite classes and instructors are back, including Zumba, Les Mills Bodyjam and GRIT.
Here are a few things you need to know about our indoor classes:
- We shall be running a full timetable of indoor classes, and shall still be running a handful of outdoor classes plus online classes too so you can continue to keep fit at home
- For indoor classes, social distancing shall remain in place with each member exercising in a 3m x 3m allocated space
- Please bring your own towel and water bottles, drinking from the water fountains will not be permitted
- Please wipe down any mats or equipment used during the class with the cleaning supplies provided
- Please follow the one way systems which shall be clearly signposted
Indoor sport shall also be returning and we are so happy to welcome back all our student clubs for training, plus all of our members back for racquet sports, including squash and badminton.
Here are a few things you need to know about indoor sport:
- Both squash and badminton courts will be available to book once again
- As this is classed as unorganised sport it will be subject to restrictions, meaning that members must adhere to indoor government rules of six people or two households
- Please bring your own equipment, we are currently unable to offer any equipment for hire
We hope to see you back in our studios and back on our courts next week!