To help develop our student clubs we will be hosting a number of free Strength & Conditioning sessions for students to attend.
Our first session will be focusing on racket sports.
When: Thursday 12th November, 19:45 – 20:45
Where: Leeds Gryphons Strengh & Conditioning Room in The Edge
This is a unique opportunity to learn from highly experienced professional S&C coaches, with previous experience of working at both Olympic level and in professional sport.
You will learn
- How to structure an S&C session
- How to structure a long-term training programme
- The principles of training
- How to create sports and individually specific training programme
In addition, you will receive:
- Access to coaches contact details
- The opportunity for further guidance on your training
- A list of S&C resources recommended by the S&C team to further direct your training.
Register your interest to attend this session using the form below, you will be notified if you have secured a place by the 6th November 2015.