We are offering you a collection of fantastic sessions to help you learn the ropes and get into climbing.
If you’ve been looking for a new sport to challenge yourself in both body and mind, climbing is the perfect choice!
Climbing has a rich history at the University of Leeds which was in fact the birthplace of the indoor climbing wall.
We’re offering you a great opportunity to access an affordable outdoor climbing experience with expert instruction at one of Yorkshire’s finest outdoor venues.
- Our outdoor sessions take place at the beautiful destination of Almscliff Crag and include both bouldering and climbing with ropes
- The sessions are appropriate for entry level beginners and experienced climbers
- The session lasts 2 hours and the trip runs from 12:30 until 17:00
Alternatively, if you would like to begin by scaling the climbing wall, we have indoor climbing sessions taking place every Wednesday afternoon throughout term time.
- Indoor sessions take place at the climbing wall at The Edge
- You will be shown the basics of climbing from bouldering and scaling 8m up the climbing wall, to coming back down safely
- The sessions are appropriate for entry level beginners; no previous climbing experience is necessary
- The session lasts 2 hours and runs from 14:30 until 16:30
Click here for more information and to book on to our climbing sessions and trips.