Following our annual customer survey for 2016/17 you, our members, have given us a fantastic 80% satisfaction rating. However, we are always striving to improve the provision of our service standards.
If you ever have a comment; positive, negative or suggestive please feedback to us online.
Here is a reminder of some of the exciting improvements we have made over the last year:
- Extended our weekend opening hours
- Added new and more exercise classes to our timetable such as; Bokwa, Tai Chi and Phyio
- Opened a new closed loop Cycle Circuit at Boddington playing fields offering free use as an Edge member benefit
- Offered new women’s only gym sessions
- Introduced full body analysis assessments at a reduced rate for members
- Launched new Edge courses such as squash, kettle bells and self-defence
- Introduced a new Junior Swim Club for your kids
- Selected a new cleaning contractor
- Our Cost of Sport project invested £300k directly into 60 LUU sports clubs to subsidise the cost of training and playing competitive sport
- Invested £100k into the refurbishing Gryphons Strength and Conditioning suite
- Provide an extended Physiotherapy service for staff and students at Cromer Terrace
And we would like to let you know about some of the upcoming changes for next year:
- We are investing in four brand new Technogym Climb machines in the Fitness Suite
- Our exercise class timetable will have even more new additions this September
- You want more classes over lunchtimes and teatime. Coming to the gym floor this September: new High Intensity Functional Training classes. 30 minute fast classes of sweat inducing moves to improve your strength, stamina and speed
- We will be launching a new state-of-the-art virtual studio where you can train with a virtual instructor in the class of your choice at the time of your choice
- We will be expanding our Edge course provision even further
We will also continue to review the cleaning arrangements at The Edge, alongside maintaining the use of all our facilities. We are also reviewing our supply and demand for our sport and physical activity facilities provision with the purpose of seeking to increase the space and improve access to existing space.