‘Tis the season to be healthy!
This December take advantage of those silent nights during our quieter season and get your fill of festive fitness.
Get 7 days premium access for £10
Get a taste of our Edge premium membership with exclusive 7 consecutive day premium access throughout December. Get full access to:
- 250 station fully air-conditioned Fitness Suite
- 25m 8 lane Swimming Pool
- Sports halls
- Squash courts
- Extensive class programme
To sign up to our December promotion, simply buy online or come into The Edge Reception. Last day of purchase is the 31st December. For more information please contact the Membership team.
Please note: Memberships are for consecutive days including closed days (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day) and days with reduced opening hours (13th December and between 24th December – 1st January). See full terms and conditions below.
Exclusive premium offers for you
To get a true taste of premium at The Edge, why not try an exclusive premium offer?
- Full show-around with the membership team – We’re more than just a gym so to find out all that The Edge has to offer, book a tour with us by contacting the Membership team.
You can also choose from one of the following during your 7-day membership:
- Free body analysis with our Personal Training team
This quick and private health assessment gives an overview of your current general health, helping you know where you stand, and where improvements can be made. Book via reception.
- Free swim consultation, great for wellbeing
Get a 30-minute consultation with one of our expert swimming instructors, perfect whatever your level and a great way to kick start your swimming. Book via the Membership team.
- Get into climbing
Whatever your level we have a session for you, choose from a free climbing taster, belay test or a belay refresher. For more information visit: sport.leeds.ac.uk/the-edge/climbing/. Book via reception.
Terms and conditions
- Memberships are premium access, excluding the use of BUCS university gym membership scheme.
- Memberships can start from 01/12/2019, all memberships expire on or before the 06/01/2020.
- Last day of purchase is the 31/12/2019.
- Memberships are for consecutive days only.
- Upfront payment only, no joining fee. Promotion is non-refundable and cannot be frozen.
- During this period the facility will be closed for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. We will also be running reduced opening hours on the 13th December and between the 24th December 2019 and the 2nd January 2020. These days, including closed days, will count towards your membership. Full details will be available on our website: sport.leeds.ac.uk/updates.
- Facilities remain subject to change. Activities e.g. classes organised by the Centre, remain subject to change. Change includes both withdrawal and re-timetabling.
- Classes, course or session bookings are subject to availability. This includes the advertised free body analysis, free swim consultation and a free climbing taster, belay test or belay refresher. During your 7 day membership you can book one of the aforementioned free sessions. If you are unable to attend one of the free sessions during your promotional period, you will still be able to make a booking until the end of January, providing we can facilitate your request.
- As part of the 7 day membership, customers have full premium access but are not entitled to the exclusive discounts on PT packages, Edge courses and physio which are available on full premium memberships. Access to Netflix and BBC iPlayer is included on our Technogym machines.
- This offer is not transferable from one individual to another.
- Multiple memberships can be purchased by one user in the defined period.
- We will provide you with an EDGE green access card, unless you are a University of Leeds student, and in which case your student card will become your access card; use this to swipe yourself into the turnstiles to access the facilities for the next seven days.
- Car Parking is available outside The Edge Monday – Friday before 9am and after 4pm. Weekends are available at any time. Customers get 3 hours free during these times by using the daily code, available in the centre. If you would like to park for longer please email email@example.com. It can take up to two days for us to facilitate this request.
- This membership is subject to our standard User Terms and Conditions. Particular attention is drawn to section 9.1: Membership is personal to the Member. Members are not permitted to allow any other persons to use their Membership. In particular, others may not use Members cards to book Facilities or gain entry to the Centre
Planning to fit in your fitness of the Christmas period? Be sure to check out our Christmas opening hours.